When planning your next special event, prepare for what can happen in the event Mother Nature decides to crash your party. Lassen, Marine & Webster can provide you with special event insurance which provides liability protection for individuals and companies hosting fundraisers, meetings, or other corporate occasions.
In today’s litigious society, individuals, companies or venues planning events are subject to potential liability suits from spectators, contractors, customers and event attendees. Weather is also a factor when planning an event and could potentially cause you a significant financial loss. Whether you are planning a holiday event, play, fundraiser, seasonal events, business conferences, weddings, political event, religious event, etc. talk to your Lassen, Marine & Webster agent about special event insurance. Coverages include, but are not limited to:
- General Liability
- Liabilities related to auto and property damages, liquor liability, 3rd part property damage
- Loss or destruction of rented or owned equipment, sets, props, wardrobes, etc.
- Losses for medical liability of event participants and spectators
- Protects against bodily injury and property damage claims from:
- Products and completed operations
- Person Injury