Contractors, IT service companies, heating and air conditioning professionals and even marketing agencies need protection from negligence arising out of their particular services. Through specialized insurance companies, we offer coverage for lawsuits associated with employment practices, errors and omissions and many other types of professional liability, including network security and unprotected patents.
An extension of general liability, professional liability insurance protects you and your business from losses which your products or services caused. Common professions that require professional liability insurance policies include lawyers, medical professionals, real estate agents, non-profit organizations and private companies. Different types of professional liability include:
- Directors & Officers Liability: Protects directors and officers of public, private and non-for-profit corporations
- Employment Practices Liability: For claims arising out of employment disputes; protects individuals and companies from resulting damages and defense costs; examples: discrimination, sexual harassment, wrongful termination and wrongful discipline
- Cyber Liability: Protects information assets from risks like computer viruses, malicious code and hardware theft
- Technical Professional Liability
- Errors & Omissions
- Financial Services Liability