As a business owner, insuring your Buy/Sell Agreement is critical. Offering valuable life insurance to your staff can assist you in recruiting, retaining or replacing key employees crucial to the success of your business.
Like most business owners you have dedicated years to building a successful business, and business life insurance can help keep your business prosperous for years to come. In addition to serving as a valuable recruitment tool, business continuation insurance can provide the buffer necessary to create a seamless transition after the death of an owner. Types of business life insurance protection include:
- Key Employee Protection: Can cover costs associated with finding, hiring and training new employees; provides a cushion for the economic impact your business will incur with the loss of an essential personnel.
- Executive Benefits: Helps attract, retain and reward your key employees.
- Business Continuation: Offers the money needed to create a smooth transition of business owners and for the deceased owner’s share of the business.
- Keeps the business from falling to the wrong hands.
- Secures jobs for employees.
- Puts creditor’s minds at ease that the business will remain in good credit.
- Disability Protection: For accidents that may disable employer or employee –can cover health expenses associated with disability.
- Employee Benefits:
- Allows employees to get cheap but comprehensive life insurance for themselves and their families.
- Offers flexible pay plans